Pittsburgh Theater - alternative-progressive-challenging
We aim to create a more conscious and compassionate community, while providing a living wage for all artists, and to encourage and support the admiration of all arts and artists by providing a home in which live theater, dance, music, and comedy can be presented, while nurturing, challenging, inspiring and empowering women theater artists from our area and beyond to collaborate as playwrights, directors, technicians, and actors, explore new ideas, and develop new works.
Our brand new 96-seat Pittsburgh Theater facility offers an intimate environment which allows our professional actors to have close audience interaction. Experience the fun and excitement of watching storylines come alive! We welcome diverse audiences aged 16 and up, all of whom tell us regularly how they’ve been enthralled by the work on our stage since our debut production in 2007. Student tickets are available for only $5, and Seniors 60 and over pay 60% of the general admission price. Special rates for members of the Pittsburgh Theater community and group rates are available. Make sure you attend our talk backs.
As a non-profit regional professional theater, we rely on donations from corporations, foundations and government sources, as well as the generosity of individuals. All funds go directly to onstage and behind-the-scenes work in order to produce our unique theater experience. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to ensure that Off The Wall Productions remains a cultural anchor in our area.
Visit us and experience what Off The Wall has to offer, whether you are looking for comedy, drama or musical. Experience the excitement you can only get from live theater. Bring friends and family members and make a night of it.
Please call us or submit the form on this page for information about season subscriptions, tickets to individual shows, or any other inquiries you may have.
Pittsburgh Theater at it's finest. Worldpremieres, Regional premieres, Dramas, Comedies and Musicals.
Just minutes from Pittsburgh, easy access off I79 and/or I376 right in the heart of downtown Carnegie PA.
After 6 pm free, large public parking lot in front of theater. Fully handicapped accessible.
Our past seasons:
2014 - 2015
2013 - 2014
- A Feminine Ending
- The Zero Hour
- The Other Place "...exhilarating..." Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Speed Queen " gripping..." Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Gruesome Playground Injuries "...terrific production..." Pitsburgh City Paper
- Looking For The Pony "... brilliantly..." Pittsburgh City Paper
- Without Ruth "...utterly captivating..." PGH Lesbian Correspondents
- Shaken & Stirred "...gripping...powerful...." Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The House of Yes "...savagely funny..." Observer-Reporter
- And Baby Makes Seven "...brilliant..." Pittsburgh Theater Today
- Death and The Maiden - "...impressively talented cast..." Pittsburgh City Paper
- Shining City " ...extraordianry,virtuosic... " WRCT
- Boom " ...superb...a joy..." City Paper
- Stop Kiss "...hauntingly beautiful..." Out Magazine
- Night’ Mother "...brilliance..." Observer-Reporter
- The Club "...flawless..." Out Magazine
- The Mercy Seat "...dynamic and disturbing...: WRCT
- The Little Dog Laughed "...splendid..." Observer-Reporter
- Agnes of God "...triumphantly..." Observer-Reporter
- Four Dogs and a Bone "...superb..." City Paper
- How I Learned to Drive "...excellent...." City Paper
- The Santa land Diaries "...charmingly offbeat..." Out Magazine
- Kimberly Akimbo "...best of the decade..." Observer-Reporter