At Private Care Resources, Inc. our mission is to allow individuals to remain safely and comfortably in their home/care setting. We can provide competent, customized, and confidential home medical care and non-medical services to help this happen.
Private Care Resources, Inc. is a state licensed home health agency specializing in private duty care. We have been providing services in the area since 2000 and currently We provide 'one on one' care in your home or facility, for short term care or long term care. 1 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
We can provide Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Nurses, Nurse's Aides and Companions. Our competent and caring staff are thoroughly interviewed, screened and carefully selected. All of the staff have criminal background checks, licensure verification, business and personal reference checks, DMV checks, OIG Checks. We provide for all staff full professional and general liability insurance coverage, workers compensation, bond coverage and we do all payroll and taxes.
Please Call Us Today at
* Our most valuable asset is qualified, caring staff.
* Service provision will be in accordance with professional standards of nursing care.
* We will strive to improve the quality of life for our consumers and their families.
* Services will not replace family support, but strengthen their ability to provide care.
* We will empower the consumer/family with the right to make choices for customized services.
* We will provide service to all age groups and diagnoses, regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, or gender preference.
* We will recruit, screen, competency and supervise staff based on established professional standards.
* We will provide an environment of client centered services to focus on exceeding consumer/family expectations.
* We will interface with other health and human service providers to maximize links to community-based services.
* To all age groups and medical conditions.
* Hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Access to a nurse 24 hours a day.
* Service can be provided in the consumer's home/hospital/personal care or nursing home.
* Community based link with Physician and Support Managers.
* Self pay/Private Insurance/Vendor contracts
* Consistency in staff scheduling takes priority.
* Verification/Authorization/Billing for Private Insurances.
* Individualized Care Plans.
* Provides comprehensive, flexible options and choices allowing the consumer to choose services to meet their needs
* Simple to complex nursing care can be provided at home
* Wound Care
* Veni-punctures & specimens for lab work can be drawn & taken to the hospital or laboratory of your Physician choice.
* Medication Planners can be filled
* Help before & after surgery- Medication Administration We will work with your Physician to coordinate the best care possible for you. One hour to 24 hours of service are available 7 days a week. All service is supervised by a Registered Nurse. Care can be provided for all age groups and medical conditions. Private Care Resources can provide Certified Private Care Aides and Private Care Companions for someone who needs help to be safe and comfortable in their home. Some of these activities include: Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming.
* Help with ambulation and transfers - Meal preparation and grocery shopping
* Light housekeeping and laundry- Help with any need that is essential in maintaining comfort and safety
* Respite care to give caregivers a break One hour to 24 hours of service are available 7 days a week. All service is supervised by a Registered Nurse. Care can be provided for all age groups and medical conditions. Rise & Shine Private Care Resources can provide assistance in helping you or someone you love with help in starting the day. Caring and specialty trained staff can provide:
* Assistance with bathing/personal care - Assistance with dressing
* Assistance with oral hygiene, hair care, nail care and grooming
* Meal preparation for breakfast and lunch
* Assistance with laundry and light housekeeping Twilight Tuck In Private Care Resources can provide assistance in helping you or someone you love with help in ending the day. Caring and specialty trained staff can provide:
* Assistance with bathing/personal care
* Getting dressed for bed
* A bedtime snack
* Assistance in getting into bed
* Assistance with laundry and light housekeeping Miles Apart Private Care Resources can provide assistance in caring for an elderly parent, relative or loved one living apart from you. When you are not able to check in on their well being as often as you like Private Care Resources specialty trained staff can provide:
* A nurse to visit weekly to assess diet and eating habits, ambulation, medications, and the ability to safely perform all daily living activities.
* Management of medications.
* A Nurse Aide to help with personal care and support services
* Written or verbal reports to you on your loved ones condition Private Care Resources is not replacing family, only supporting your family to maintain your loved one safely and independently in their own home. End of Life Care Most terminally ill persons prefer to spend their time at home with the people and the things they love. This special care is very rewarding for them and their family. The demands of care care can be strenuous, physically and emotionally exhausting for the family. Private Care Resources caring specialty trained staff can provide:
* Skilled nursing care to provide comfort and pain control measures
* Support system for family and friends Assistance with personal care and other needs as required
* One to 24 hours of care in your home can be scheduled at your request. You matter to the last moment of your life, and we will do all we can, not only to help you die peacefully, but to live until you die. Dame Cicely Saunders Moms Rest Congratulations on your new Baby! Babies are our most precious gift. However, they are very demanding and Private Care Resources understands new mothers need an extra hand at home during this wonderful time. Private Care Resources caring and specialty trained staff can provide:
* Reinforcement on infant care
* Care for the baby while Mom rests
* Help with Moms postpartum care
* Help with household activities Help with other siblings This is the perfect gift for new and experienced Moms. Kids & Colds Private Care Resources understands that even when our children get sick we still have to go to work or fulfill commitments. Unfortunately, most Daycare/Childcare Centers wont allow sick children. Private Care Resources caring and specialty trained staff can provide: Medical, physical and emotional car ministration of medication. Age appropriate play and quiet activities
* Adequate nutritional intake Private Care Resources knows that no one can replace Mom or Dad when your child is sick. Our competent and caring staff can give you peace of mind that your child is well taken care of. Your physicians and your own personal instructions are followed for the care of your child. Roadrunner Private Care Resources understands that most folks are juggling family, jobs, commitments and there is no such thing as a "Super Being". Private Care Resources caring and trained staff can provide assistance with:
* Incidental transportation and assistance for doctor appointment
* Grocery shopping - Picking up prescriptions at the drug store
* Going to the Mall/Post Office/Bank - Going out for an ice cream cone, to see a movie or go to church
* Going out for supper at your favorite restaurant Christmas Elf Private Care Resources understands the million and one things that you need to have ready for the Holidays, the requirement of our time to get ready for the Holidays, and the time required to get ready for the Holiday Season. Private Care Resources can provide assistance with:
* Addressing cards, decorating the tree
* Christmas shopping and gift wrapping
* Baking/clean up
* Child care
* Incidental transportation to church and Holiday functions Santas Helpers from Private Care Resources can help at this busy time of year.