We are currently closed for the season, and will reopen in April, 2014. Welcome to Living Treasures Moraine! Come visit the petting zoo, enjoy a pony or camel ride, see tigers, zebras, lions, and over 100 species of animals from 6 continents. Pictured above you see leopard cubs - they are with their mother Jade here at the park. Make sure to check them out in the leopard habitat while you're here. Living Treasures is a "wild" animal park that is a great setting for a wonderful family experience! If you want an up close and personal experience with these exciting animals, you're at the right location!
The large petting zoo is the thrill of the day for the young and "young at heart" visitors. Here at Living Treasures Moraine, you can get face-to-face with all types of animals for interaction that you just cannot have at other zoos. Forget the binoculars, but remember a camera for once in a lifetime photo opportunities!
There are several species of primates, birds, reptiles, big cats, and many more! Our feature exhibits include a white bengel tiger, near extinct Barbary lions, alligators, a walk-through aviary, giraffes, as well as hundreds of other interesting animals. We also have a very large gift shop for you to visit and other special attractions.
Now at Moraine we have a pair of endangered Cotton-Top Tamarins on exhibit. Tamrins are one of the smallest of monkey species, weighing less than one pound each. There are only about 6,000 of these primates that are South American that exist in the world today. We are lucky enough to have one of these rare pair at Living Treasures.
If you love giraffes, we have two very special giraffes here, Levi and Blue Jeans. Come in to see them up-close, and maybe even pet and feed them!
Living Treasures Moraine has a Commitment to the Animals:
- We will provide a sanctuary for all animals at all times. So, when they come to you it is because they want to.
- All of our animals are provided with more than double the space required by the Department of Agriculture.
- All animals are provided with quality nutrition, health care programs, and a clean facility.
- We do reserve the right to dismiss from the park or refuse admission to any person who, in our opinion, poses a threat to the well-being of our animals.
At Living Treasures Moraine We Have:
- Large Gift Shop Loaded with Lots of Treasures
- Pony and Camel Rides
- A New Photo Booth and Educational Center
- Group Rates are Available for Field Trips or for Parties of 20 or More People!
- Traveling Zoos are Available if You'd Like the Animals to Come to You!
- FREE Parking
- Picnic Area is Available
- Season Passes are Available
- Refreshments Available Daily
- Handicap Accessible Park
Living Treasures Moraine offers a variety of traveling exhibits including:
Call today for pricing, or to schedule our animals to come to you! You can call for more information by calling 724-454-6993.
October is a "Special Time" Come Visit Us at Night and Get Up Close and Personal!
Night at the Zoo - Take a long walk in the DARK with torch-lit walkways during the month of October from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm Thursdays thru Saturdays. Spot the "Glowing Eyes" of the Alligators and Tigers as you walk through the torch lit walkways. Night at the Zoo is probably the only opportunity most people will ever have to observe the wild and interesting behaviors of all the wild animals at night. (Last guests are admitted at 10:00 pm)
Get all your Pumpkins, Indian Corn and Corn Stalks all for reasonable prices in our "Pumpkin Patch".
General Admission Rates Are:
- Adults 12 and Over - $10.99
- Children 3 - 11 Years of Age - $7.99
- All Seniors 62 and Over - $9.99
- Children 2 and Under - Are FREE
- Make Living Treasures a Regular Family Outing, Season Passes are Available - $29.99 for Adults, $24.99 for Children Ages 3-11, and Under 2 is FREE
- Group Rates Are Available for Field Trips or For Parties of 20 or More!