Since 1996, Elegance In Dance has been in business in the same location at 8967 Kings Ridge Drive in Centerville, Ohio. We are conveniently located near the Dayton Mall. We offer instruction in Ballroom, Latin, Disco and Country & Western dancing. We teach on a three part learning system which includes Private lessons, Group classes, and Party sessions. We offer classes for all skill levels from beginners through advanced levels. We also offer private lessons and practice sessions every Friday night. Call us today at (937) 438-6862.
Elegance In Dance is currently ranked as one of the Top Studios in the country, as we have been for the past fifteen years. We have one of the largest floating dance floors in the city. All of our classes and parties are open to the public. We are the only dance studio in the city to offer that. All of our instructors are certified and registered with the National Dance Council of America.
Welcome to Elegance In Dance
Elegance In Dance is ranked as one of the Top Five Studios in the country. We have assembled a staff of the finest teachers and performers in the area. Whether you are looking to feel comfortable on the dance floor or seeking to compete at the highest levels of Dancesport or simply desiring a new way to stay in shape, we invite you to join us and explore the passion, elegance and fun of ballroom dancing.
Browse the many resources on our website and be sure to take advantage of our New Student Specials to become acquainted with our studio and our personalized services!
New Student Special
We offer New Student Specials for the beginning student as well as the experienced dancer. So if you don't know your left foot from your right or if you already dance and are looking to take your dancing to the next level, we have the instructors to meet your needs.
We recommend a combination of both Private lessons, Group classes and Parties as a means to become the best dancer possible in the shortest amount of time.
Group classes are an excellent way to get the basics of the dances before refining them in your private lessons. In our group classes, you will be introduced to the footwork, timing, rhythm and body movements of the dances. Another important aspect of our group classes is that you get to experience dancing with many different partners. This will help strengthen your dance skills as you learn how to adapt to other dancers. In this way, you will have the confidence you need to perform comfortably when you dance in the 'real world.'
Private Lessons will give you the best value for your time invested. Private lessons may be taken as an individual or with a partner. What are some of the benefits of taking Private lessons?
- Lessons are scheduled at your convenience to fit your hectic schedule.
- Private lessons are quite simply the fastest way to learn.
- You are much less likely to develop bad dance habits. In group classes the teachers don't have enough eyes to see everything, but in a private lesson the instructor can identify any problems before they become bad habits.
- You will be able to learn at your own pace.
- Private lessons are just that... private. You work on your dancing without anyone else watching. Then when you join in a group class you have much more confidence in your movement.
Practice sessions are a great way to become an all-around great social dancer. Our supervised parties offer you a chance to use your skills in the real world. You will have the opportunity to dance with a variety of other students, beginners through advanced, as well as staff members. It's a perfect way to observe all the levels of dance so that you may pick a level you desire. The dress code is casual and it's a great way to start your weekend!
Are you looking to enhance your dancing skills and take them to the next level? Do you need the experience that you can only receive from world class instructors? Then you have only one place to go...Elegance In Dance! We are ranked as one of the Top Five Studios in the United States. Elegance In Dance has won Top Studio, Top Teacher and Top Student awards all over the nation. From beginner competitors to advanced levels we have you covered.
Give us a call to set up your Introductory lesson so we can help you achieve your dancing goals and become part of the Elegance In Dance Team.
Wow your guests with a truly magical first dance as husband and wife. We can make you look natural and confident much more quickly than you think. Our professional instructors will work closely with you to create and perfect a beautiful dance tailored to your selected song. If you don't already have a chosen song we can help you with your selection.
Elegance In Dance is dedicated to making your wedding dance one of the most memorable moments in your new life together. Our Now and Forever wedding package is designed to teach couples to dance together with ease and comfort.
We will make this the easiest part in planning your wedding. We have years of experience in working with wedding couples. We can guide you from picking out the perfect shoes to selecting your song and all the other fine details that go into planning your first dance. We understand how stressful planning a wedding can be, and we're here to make this as simple as possible.
While working with your instructor on your private lessons you will learn choreography designed specifically for your first dance. You will also be introduced to several different wedding dances that will allow you to dance to any genre of music they play at your wedding. The last thing we want you to do is dance an amazing first dance together and than not be able to dance the rest of the night. We are here to make your special night stress free and unforgettable.
Tips for your wedding dance
- Plan ahead. Give the same attention to detail and planning for your special dance as you would your flowers, invitations and gown. Give yourself time by planning your music and first dance at least six months prior to the wedding to avoid being overwhelmed at the last minute.
- Select your music. Not sure of your song? We can help you choose that right song for both of you from our extensive library.
- Picking the dance: We will choreograph your first dance to bring out your individuality as a couple. We can tailor it from a very simple, basic dance to a full blown jaw dropping performance.
- Wedding party: Want to make a fun and memorable experience for the entire wedding party? Why not set up a special group class for your wedding party. Learn partner dancing and line dancing to dance together at the wedding.
Call (937) 438-6862 to set up your first lesson.