EMBARASSED TO REVEAL YOUR LEGS IN PUBLIC?
TRIED INJECTIONS OR LASER TREATMENTS THAT FAILED?
BEEN TOLD BY DOCTORS THERE IS NO SOLUTION?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please visit us because here at Kass Clinics we are dedicated to providing our patients with the latest non-surgical method procedures in cosmetic care and in vein therapy. We represent the combined services of the Twin Cities Vein and Laser Clinic as well as SpaMed Minnesota.
Kass Clinics in Minneapolis provides the current advances in cosmetic care as part of an integrated “whole you” kind of approach.
Vein Therapy (for Varicose Veins, Spider Veins):
- Compression Therapy - Utilizes medical compression stockings in order to increase blood flow to reduce swelling, pain as well as fatigue.
- Sclerotherapy - A solution is injected which causes the vein to be absorbed naturally by the body.
- Foam Sclerotherapy - May be used on large veins that previously may have required surgery.
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy - Treats veins that were previously only treatable by surgery.
- Laser Therapy - Coagulates the veins. It causes them to dissolve. Great for the treatment of spider veins that appear on the face.
- Ambulatory Phletectomy - An office based minor surgery performed in order to remove large varicose veins.
VNUS® Closure® and EVLT™ - An alternative to “vein stripping”. Vein stripping requires surgery along with considerable pain and an extended recovery. Dr. Kass is one of only few physicians in the United States to offer both VNUS® Closure® and EVLT™ technologies.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Acne Therapy
- Botox Treatments
- Contouring and Fillers
- Photo Rejuvenation
Make an informed decision. Speak to one of our highly trained medical professionals. Explore the many options of both medical and non-medical treatments available to you. We concentrate on developing an approach that is best suited to your particular needs.
Start with a No Charge Consultation.