Our professional staff includes highly trained medical and surgical specialists in the fields of ENT, Allergy, Asthma, Sleep Medicine and Audiology. Atlanta ENT, Sinus & Allergy Associates, P.C. has developed Centers of expertise and focus, such as our Allergy and Asthma Center, Nasal and Sinus Center and our Snoring and Sleep Center. With this in mind we also developed unique service lines, such as our Children Hearing Aids and Hearing Testing Services, Cystic Fibrosis Services and ENT or Ear, Nose and Throat Services.
Atlanta ENT, Sinus & Allergy Associates were among the first physicians in metro Atlanta to introduce the benefits of endoscopic sinus surgery to relieve chronic sinus problems. Our physicians are also the leaders in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea utilizing the latest and most advanced technology with both surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
Atlanta ENT, Sinus & Allergy Associates are committed to providing the leading edge health care to all our patients and to maintaining open channels of communication with the referring physician. We believe this is the best way to provide excellent service to all our patients and help improve overall patient health. Our customer service personnel are trained to meet your needs and take the time to answer any questions you may have.
Our Vision - Is To create a pleasant experience, and be the center of choice for people who want to breathe better, sleep better, get relief of their sinus headache and facial pain while overall feeling and looking better.
Atlanta ENT, Sinus & Allergy Associates, P.C. we are committed to providing the leading edge health care to all our patients in the following area of expertise:
- Sinus, Sinusitis and Nasal- Sinuses produce mucus, which cleans particles out of the air we breathe. If infection is present, antibiotics may be required.
- Allergy and Asthma Center - Trigger of most common allergies are Pollen, Ragweed, Mold, Dander, Dust Mites, Latex, Certain Foods, Certain Medications and Insect bites or stings. Asthma is caused by the tightening of muscles around the airways in the lungs, causing you Wheezing, Coughing, Tightness in Chest, Shortness of Breath, Faster Breathing and Difficulty Talking.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Center - Sleep apnea is a serious disorder causing a person to have shallow breathing or stop breathing. Snoring is caused by vibration of tissue in your mouth, nose and back of the mouth.
- Hearing Aid and Hearing Testing - Our diagnostic services from an Audiologist, include newborn, pediatric and adult hearing evaluations.
- Children ENT or Children Ear, Nose and Throat Services - If you think your child may have a nasal or sinus problem call for appointment today.
- General ENT Services or Ear, Nose and Throat Services - Chronic runny nose, Puffiness around eyes, Chronic ear infections
- Cystic Fibrosis Services - Inpatient and Outpatient Care Available